March 13, 2020
6 Steps to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 by following these 6 recommendations from the CDC.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and our communities is of great concern to Queensborough. For more information on COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
If you are a Queensborough customer, we encourage you to use our digital tools to access your account information. If you haven’t enrolled in Q Online Banking, please contact your Q banker today or click on "Register" within the online banking login screen. You can access your accounts online or by using our Q Mobile App* at your convenience. These resources can provide you with 24/7 account access.
*Our Apps are free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!