You may have a busy summer planned enjoying time with friends and family. Did you know Queensborough offers ways to stay connected and on top on your financial needs?
Here are a few examples of how our website can be a resource for you, whether you’re sitting in front of your computer or in the passenger seat of your family’s minivan headed on your next adventure.
- Access accounts and perform transactions with Online and Mobile Banking. Whether you’re on your laptop or phone, you can access your accounts, transfer funds, make deposits, pay bills and more.
- Setup and maintain budgets with our Money Management tools. Don’t get behind on your financial goals this summer. Use our free tools to generate budgets, track your spending and goals.
- Access educational material. We believe in the power of financial literacy and want our customers to have a strong financial foundation. Learn about strategies for saving, improving your credit score and lots of other resources on our website.
- Get on the path to homeownership. Do you dream of owning a home? Try out our online mortgage calculator and read information about what to expect as you go through the mortgage process. Customers who are ready to apply can do so online.
- Chat with us. Our Customer Care team is available during extended business hours to answer your questions and help get you closer to your financial goals.
Prefer to speak to someone in-person? Call our Customer Care team at 1.855.QNBTNOW or stop by any of our 25 branch locations. We look forward to serving you, whether that’s in-person or via one of our convenient technologies. For more information, contact us today!
Founded in 1902, Queensborough National Bank & Trust Co. is Georgia’s community bank with more than 25 locations throughout Georgia. Queensborough was named the Best Small Bank in Georgia for 2021 by Newsweek. For more information, visit www.QNBTRUST.bank and find Queensborough on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.