Queensborough National Bank and Trust is proud to support the 2021 Paceline Ride, an Augusta-based organization that recently donated a total of $318,084 to the Georgia Cancer Center.
The Queensborough team was composed of 5 employees and 2 customers:
- Ken Austin, Sylvania Market President (completed 50 miles)
- Troy Breitmann, CFP®, CTFA, Vice President, Senior Trust Advisor and Financial Planner. (completed 50 miles)
- Clare Easterlin, SPHR, SHRM-CP, AVP, Human Resources Operations Director (completed 100 miles)
- Lars Frey, Vice President (completed 50 miles)
- Dagan Sharpe, Director of Financial Management Group & Rural Region Manager (completed 25 miles)
- Barry Brooks, Queensborough Customer (completed 50 miles)
- Rob Lamberts, Queensborough Customer (completed 50 miles)
Led by Team Captain Breitmann, the team raised over $9,500 and with a contribution from Queensborough National Bank and Trust and other matching donations, the team was able to contribute a total of $17,441, placing Queensborough #3 in top fundraising teams.
"Paceline is a fun community rally behind a fantastic cause. It couldn’t get much better. I loved every mile!" said Sharpe.
"It is amazing what is possible when enough people get involved, including curing cancer one day! I am already looking forward to participating again next year with the Queensborough team.” said Breitmann.
Clare Easterlin said "it’s great to be back riding in person after a virtual year because of COVID. Paceline is a great fundraising event and a well-supported ride for my first century ride.”
Queensborough congratulates Paceline on their success this year and looks forward to partnering with the organization again in 2022.
Founded in 1902, Queensborough National Bank & Trust Co. is Georgia’s community bank with more than 25 locations throughout Georgia. Queensborough was named Best Small Bank in Georgia for 2021 by Newsweek. For more information, visit www.QNBTRUST.bank and find Queensborough on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.